Thursday 8 May 2014

Conclusion...

Over the course of this year I have experience a very big learning curve. I have had to learn to not only be able to adapt my skills to fit to a very different style to that of my own, I have also had to learn how to integrate myself effectively into a group work environment and being understanding and sympathetic to the others in my group as well as to what they contributed to the film.

Overall, I am really please with the progress that I have made over this year and the new skills that I have acquired such as having to learn new and more effective ways in which to model and learning how to use completely new elements to Maya such as using Ndynamics and fluid dynamics. I have also been able to improve my Digital painting and texturing skills so that now I am able to create much more detailed and effective, eye-catching textures and other digital pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment