Monday 14 October 2013

In the beginning........

This year my main focus will be to create a show reel that I will later use as a way of conveying my creative skills and will be the springboard into the industry and my future career.

This year I will be working on a joint project. we are planning on making a short film. the other members of the team are Ben Hudson, who is the director, story and concept artist and animator. Harley Earl will also be jointly animating, story development and concept art. Our lighting and rendering artist, Mikey Macfadyen will be adding the finishing touches to the look of the film. Finally, Bo Lee, Zoe Cheale and myself will be in charge of all of the modelling for the project. I will be working full time in the group where as Zoe and Bo will be part time modellers as they are involved in other projects. I will also be helping with some designs and story development.

I am glad that I will be working full time on this project as it will be great to be involved in an entire production pipeline. I feel that this will help to give me more experience when I enter the industry and I feel that my work will be improved as I will have a strong understanding of the project as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment